Welcome to my blog

Hi! My name is Arianna and welcome to my blog. This blog is just about reviewing books for now but I may change it latter on in the future. For now, welcome! A little bit about me, I am in my collage years at the moment. I love music, dance and my friends. Music has been apart of my life for a very long time along with dance (I know super cliché and like the main stereotype for females) but I do love other things like sport, going on adventures, hanging out with my cat and so many other things. I love photography, my phone has lots of photos of either the sky, my cat or my friends, yet I hate being in photos. 
I discovered my love for books because recently me and my friend went to our local library because we had a teachers only day and not going to lie I hadn't properly been into the library in a long time (sheesh yeah I know) but as soon as I picked up a few books and just immersed my self into it and then finished it, it was a short book, then picked up another book then another and just found myself issuing at least 5 books. Then when I went to return them, my sister came with me and she got a few books out and while she was doing that I got 9 books out! They were pretty chuncky too. Then I kept getting more and more books out every time. That is how I discovered my love for books, I especially love the romance section (big shocker to me) but I also love adventure books too, like Nancy  drew and The second life of Ava Rivers. That is me and now I hope you will read my reviews and tell me what you think. Have a good day guys : ) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get Even by Gretchen McNeil